Friday, May 21, 2010

Diva Fabulous

Today blog review is Diva Fabulous, I just love the name of this blog. This blog is using three columns template and you can find many celebrities post at this blog. I love fashion blog and I like to visit this blog more often.

I find that you cannot find information of this blog belongs to as you can see About and Disclosure pages are not completed. If not mistaken this blog belongs to Jade, she is now pregnant. I love the design of this blog it is a woman on the header with many shopping bags. I like the post on pregnant celebrities, from time to time I like to read update of celebrities.

The blogger is updating this blog every day so you can find interesting post over the blog. I love to see more pictures of Celebrities on this blog. I love to read about the beauty tips on this blog, such as how to enjoy acne free. If you have acne problem, visit this link for detail on what acne vitamins you need. If you like to know of beauty just click on categories of beauty.

If you have Entrecard and Adgitize feel free to drop at this blog. Overall the blog is easy to browse and there is room improvement of the side bar and pages to be update for info of the blogger. This blog is now page rank one. Now don't just read here if you want to read update of Celebrities, Beauty, and other just click on the link above.


“Join POST… DROP… and win CASH”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment but no spam.