Friday, May 14, 2010

Review: My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

Today my blog review is My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf. This blog belongs to bambie, she is from Las Pinas, National Capital Region, Philippines, about her blog it is three columns template with 89 followers currently. The blog is well manage and it is page rank of two. Bambie is updating her blog everyday so you can find there is post to read every day.

Her blog template is transformed by Kaya and she loves to take part in her blog make over giveaway. Bambie is one of the BC bloggers. I love to watch movies and I like to read about the movie reviews by her. Some of the movies I have not seen so it is best to read before watch it.

You can find a column of labels under her blog posts. Just click on them to read those that interest you as I know everyone has got different interest. Not long ago Bambie held a contest at her blog, it was exciting to take part even though I did not win. Now Bambie has sponsors some contest online, if you like to win you need to take part. You can find out who is the Grand Prize winner of her contest.


“Join POST… DROP… and win CASH”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment but no spam.