Friday, May 14, 2010

Review: One day at a time

I love blogging and get to know blogger from blogsphere, today review is on One Day at A Time. This blog is belong to Rache and with 86 followers on the blog. The blog is page rank of two with three columns template and 114 email subscribers. Her blog has got the widget see who are the top ten commentators of the month. Rache is a Filipino blogger working in Saipan. Below picture is Rache and her family. From the picture you can see that Rache is a happy mom of a little girl. I love this family picture, it puts a smile on my face.


Rache, Ian and Baby Polyn

This Rache blog where she blogs just about anything. Rache is one of the BC bloggers. Reading her blog posts I find one that interest me which is the rechargeable lamp post. I love to eat and I find the Food Friday post so tempting. Just click on the link to see the pictures of food, you could not resist them.

Rache has so much to share about her thought and everything, you can find every day post interesting to read. If you have Entrecard and Adgitize feel free to drop and click at her blog.





“Join POST… DROP… and win CASH”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment but no spam.