Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Recaptured Moments

Remember I blogged about One Day at A Time? This blog Recaptured Moments is another blog belonging to Rache, this is the family blog of Rache. I like the blog name of it http://www.rachefamily.com/ suitable for the family blog. This is the personal family blog where she keeps in touch with the relatives that is there with them. This blog is page rank of three with 99 followers and overall the blog is well maintain.

Rache shares with you about her experienced on the importance of having backup files. She is not alone about losing her data as me also cannot recover the data from my computer hard disk. Now you know the importance of having external hard disk is good for you.

Feel free to visit Recaptured Moments, they are many family photos to share and don't forget to check out her post on self medication. I believe most of us do self medication before seek for doctor. From the family blog you could tell that Rache cares of her family very much, it is precious moments that you cannot purchase with money.

If you have Entercard and Adgitize don't forget to drop by at her blog. I forgot to say that Rache is also a member of BC Bloggers. Yeah I am sure by now you notice a few of the blog reviews are BC Bloggers too.

“Join POST… DROP… and win CASH”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment but no spam.