Friday, May 14, 2010

Yashiro's 2nd Blogversary Contest POST DROP CASH

yashiro
I love contest and I am taking part in Yashiro's 2nd Blogversary Contest POST DROP CASH, you can take part and you need to work for it to win. Contest ends on 31 May, 2010.
“Join POST… DROP… and win CASH” . Good luck.

Primary Sponsor

My Thoughts, My Heart, My TurfRache The Blogger
Secondary Sponsors
Recaptured Moments
Tertiary Sponsors
redismaroseHome BuddiesiblogaholicPhotobucketWonderful Things In LifeMusings of LifeMy Daily SnippetsDiva FabulosaThe Pinay BloggerLiving Life To The FullestHome and ParentingMy Moms BestRandom Blog ContestRache The TeacherRache PhotographyRache Technologypointersinlife.comjovdavid
Other Sponsors
The Positive LifeKikams BlogspotSypperaGrab shell DudeYashirokuru Online!

2 comments:

  1. sorry about the loss of your blog - iblogaholic.info... it says when i opened your blog domain that "This domain expired on 05/24/2010 and is pending renewal or deletion." if i understand it correctly you can still renew the blog url. If you really want to keep the domain name, it would be best to contact the customer service via phone or email. I'm sure they'd consider your renewal for the domain name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Rache, I can't call them I am in Malaysia the number in US. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment but no spam.